Fun for the Family
The New York International Auto Show is full of activities that are fun for parents and children. Every year there are lots of things to do for the kids. Here are some tips for having a great day at the show for the whole family:
• Check out the floor plans and schedule of events to make sure that you get to all of the fun exhibits.
• Many exhibitors have activities specifically for kids including simulators, video games, movie cars and more.
• We also have an iPhone app with all of the important show information for parents on the go.
• Don't forget your cameras! Filming and photography is allowed and encouraged.
• Strollers are allowed and kids 2 and under are free.
Whether it is a family tradition or your first show, there is something for everyone and always a great value!
Don't forget to visit the GNYADA booth on Level 4 to enter for a chance to
win a Strider bike for your child